Thursday, September 30, 2010

Rhetorical Awarness

Response to Q1:
In my opinion, my rhetorical reading strategies are really weak. Sometimes when I finish reading something, I have no idea of what I just read, or I will only remember what the story was mainly about. My plans to improve mi rhetorical reading strategies consists in reading the headings of every paragraph, and also take time after every few lines to break down the text and try to understand it a little better.

Response to Q2
When using rhetorical reading, you look at what the author of the text is trying to inform you about, but you also look at the small but important parts of the writing. When using rhetorical writing, you take in consideration who the audience you’re writing to is going to be, and also you look at how you get your point across so that the reader can understand your writing. My plans for making my writing better consist of taking in consideration who is going to be reading my text, because I never do that.
                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment